Trip Duration: 14 Days & Nights
Trip Type: All-Inclusive Medical & Wellness Tourism
Trip Medical Type: Dialysis, Transplants, and Leisure.
- Manila, Philippines Airport Pickup
- Private Personal Travel Agent for flight bookings
- Personal Passport and Visa Agent for the Philippines
- Personal Driver and Private Transportation from the Manila airport to the resort or hospital (choice of driven car or private ambulance).
- VIP Private Dialysis Treatments available 24/7 (up to 4-sessions per week)
- Private Doctor
- Private Nurse
- Personal Cook/Chef
- Daily meals prepared by a chef, with fresh fruits and mangos
- Holistic Menu: Fruits, Vegetables, Meats and Prepared Food.
- SWITCH ‘Miracle’ Alkaline Water Provided for duration of the trip.
- Personal Assistant/Valet for the entire duration of the trip
- Kayla Freeman, personal care nurse and coach, will be present as part of the team
- Planned Activities, including island trips and beach experiences.
- Daily Wellness Retreats and/or Yoga
- 1-2 Hours Therapeutic Massages
- Personal Barber/Hair Stylist
- Makeover Facial Session
- VIP Medical Consultation with Dr. Lisa, CMO, to assess eligibility for a liver/kidney transplant –or their concerns.
- 10% VIP Discount on Return Visits and Follow-ups.
Trip Goal: Promote wellness, mental health, relaxation, and healthy lifestyle practices, and reduce stress and anxiety levels, all while experiencing the enjoyment of the tropical surroundings.
Potential for reduced dialysis frequency with a healthier lifestyle.
Estimated Cost: $25,000
(All-inclusive of roundtrip ticket, travel agent, food and beverages, and limited expenses.)