The American Press Service Exclusive TOP 10 Sneak Peek
Boracay Island is one of the world’s most-beautiful and popular tourist’s destinations.
Boasting millions of tourist every year, ‘The Island’and surrounding historical Visayas Region is the Philippines most-visited attraction–ever.
The island is known for its beautiful and hospitable Bisaya native culture, tropical climate and white sand beaches.
American award-winning publishers KA&CO; commissioned by popular demand, go undercover to give a unique new perspective of the more elite-side of the island and Visayas region at-large. With its warm-welcoming Bisaya hospitality, as well as new private beach clubs, real estate developments, a world-class golf course, private parties, even helicopter pick-up and tour services, the island is becoming more and more attractive to the world’s jetsetter-Elite.(co-Host to the US Publisher’s while on their Boracay Elite Lifestyle Magazine Development Tour; The Boracay Elite Lifestyle International Limited Special Edition Magazine Premier Cover, featuring Ambra Gutierrez captured by Dix Perez On-Location at Kama Beach Club Boracay shown above.)
1. KAMA Beach Club, is at the top of the lists, also known as Boracay Islands best kept secret (#Boracaysbestkeptsecret) the exclusive ‘members only’ country club-style beach club is unique and with its own private beach, KAMA Concierge APP concept, is popular for high-scale clientele, music video and magazine cover shoots such as the sexy premier cover of Boracay Elite Lifestyle Magazine. www.KamaBeachClub.com
On the verge of another boom:
Boracay Island is primed for high-end, elite tourists and fun-seekers looking for an inspiring off-the-main-beach experience.
As the ‘tourists destination’ to nearly 2 million arrivals per year, averaging more than 2,000 tourists per day, or around 65,000 per month, (according to the PH DOT) Boracay Island has seemingly-reached a peak. (Host to the US Publisher’s while on their Boracay Elite Lifestyle Magazine Development Tour; KAMA Beach Club shown above.)
However, US media and futurists predict ‘Elite-Tourism’ will trigger -yet another- boom over the next decade. This new opportunity is most-alluring to new large and micro-investors from the West and Pacific Rim who are looking for the next-big-thing–outside the hustle and bustle of Metro Manila investments. Much like early California or Hawaii, Boracay Island is on the verge of a full-scale off-beach development phase.
The US publishers of The Philippines Magazine International (KA&CO USA LLC www.KareemAntonio.com also see www.ThePhilippinesMagazine.com) went on a search for The 100 Best of Boracay Island; they gave The American Press Service an exclusive sneak peek at their Top 10 Publisher’s Picks, and here they are:
2. The White House Resort Boracay A family-run beach resort, White House Beach Resort was built by Leonard & Nenette Tirol in the early 90s, as a family beach house to enjoy with the family and where they could entertain friends. Built on the site of the Tirol family’s ancestral beach home, the Tirol family laid the foundations of what is today, the most prime portion of the island (Station 1). Back in the early 70s, White House stood alone on what remains to be the most pristine and exclusive beachfront on Boracay’s world-famous White Beach, offering the clearest waters, the finest sand and the most exquisite sunset views. Since it was literally a “white” house, it was referred to as the “PutingBahay”, each time someone asked for directions. The family beach house was considered by guests as their own “dream vacation house”, and as the family began to add rooms and expand in order to accommodate more guests, they opened its doors to the public in the late 90’s and to this day, have maintained their reputation as one’s “home away from home” or one’s own “private beach house,” not just anywhere, but in Paradise! www.whitehouseboracay.com
3. Shangri La Boracay Resort & Spa in one word…”Amazing” is how we describe this jaw-dropping venue. Guests bask in its tranquil natural setting amidst a tropical forest just moments from the blue sea. Known as one of the island most-swanky locales, with high-end services, amenities, traditional and international food and award-winning spa services. (shown here compliments of Shangri La Google) http://www.shangri-la.com/boracay/boracayresort| Facebook.com/ShangrilaBoracay
4. The Lind Hotel is setting out to become a bastion of the au currant and the classic, The Lind brings a unique, beachfront blend of cutting edge design and Filipino hospitality to the island of Boracay in the Philippines. With 119 rooms and suites, lush greenery, sprawling swimming pools, a world-class spa, bars, restaurants and a number of event facilities, guests of The Lind can experience every indulgence and luxury in coastal living without ever leaving the hotel. www.TheLindHotels.com| www.Facebook.com/TheLindBoracay | Reservations@TheLindHotels.com
5. Discovery Shores Boracay allows you to “Fall in love with beautiful Boracay Island.” Step into their shores and discover the finest in island hospitality in our luxury Boracay resort. Perfectly positioned in Station 1 of White Beach, experience the power-soft white sand, fiery sunsets and pulsating nightlife of the world-famous Boracay Island. A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts vibrant Lifestyle Collection, the 87-room hotel in Boracay is consistently listed in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Hotels and is a 2015 winner at The World Luxury Hotel Awards. Award-winning, iconic and unforgettable: this is your home in Boracay. www.DiscoveryShoresBoracay.com| www.Facebook.com/DiscoveryShoresBoracay
6. Mandala Spa & Villas Boracay is SIMPLY AMAZING! Celebrating 15 years of excellence, 12 years of award recognitions, over 30 international awards and accolades and over 15 award nominations, spa & travel industry experts, professionals and consumers worldwide voted for your favorite Philippine Destination Spa, the homegrown and much-loved Mandala Spa & Resort Villas, Boracay. BORACAY ISLAND, PHILIPPINES. www.MandalaSpaandResortVillas.com| www.Facebook.com/mandalaspaandvillas
7. Real Coffee & Tea Cafe Boracay opened its doors in late December, 1996 by a dynamic duo, mother and daughter team partners, both born in San Mateo, California, USA. The California Girls living on Boracay Island have the best of both worlds. www.Facebook.com/RealCoffeeAndTeaCafe
8. The Miami White Villa is a luxurious, spacious and modern villa with the best views of the Island of Boracay. Simply one of the Best Boracay Villas on the Island.
The Villa is perfect. Travelers who desire luxury living in Paradise, and can accommodate up to 8 persons, can enjoy the modern look and the open space of the mansion, gives it a soothing, flowing atmosphere.
At night, the house surroundings come alive with outdoor mood lighting.
The Miami White Villa is located at the North East side of Boracay Island, in SitioBolabog, Barangay Balabag, Malay, Aklan; facing Bulabog beach, which is famous for Kite Boarding and Windsurfing.
Centrally, located about a 10 minute ride, or a 30 minute tranquil and tropical walk from D’Mall, the center and busiest area of Boracay Island.
9. The District Boracay is nestled at the center of the exceptionally vibrant Station 2 in Boracay Island, Philippines, The District Boracay is a luxury beachfront resort which could easily be every tourist’s perfect vantage point to enjoy and explore the island. Epicurean journeys, exhilarating adventures, even quiet retreats are made more convenient and comfortable with the resort’s prime beachfront location, comfortable accommodations, chic facilities, and delectable offerings.
Aside from its contemporary-styled exterior and luxurious interior, the resort offers 48 exquisite rooms and suites, an outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a bar and events roof deck, a conference facility, a spa, fitness center, serviced sun loungers, and a beautiful beach that is literally right outside its doorstep.
The District Boracay also boasts of its 2 restaurants – one famed for serving the Best Brunch Buffet in Boracay at Star Lounge, and Caruso Ristorante Italiano, which raised-the-bar for fine-dining throughout the entire island.
True to the Philippine tradition of genuine Filipino hospitality, the main offering of the resort comes from its staff whose unrivaled, personalized service won the hearts of many guests and even helped The District Boracay gain a spot in TripAdvisor’s prestigious list of the Top Boracay Hotels & Resorts for 2014 to 2016.
As well as, The Philippines Magazine International’s Boracay Elite Lifestyle Limited Special Edition’s100 BEST of Boracay TOP 10 People, Places & Things.
The District Boracay Resort | Station 2, Barangay Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines 5608
Tel: (63 2)986.1075 | (63 36)288.2324 – 27 | (63 36)288.1448 | 0915-9958268
Convenient Manila Office: Unit 2208 Orient Square Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines 1600
Tel: (63 2)994.2707 | (63 2)234.9058 | Telefax: (63 2)234.5917 | 0917-8197546
- We asked our friend, American PGA Golfer and Instructor Dan Sais about the island and he said,“If you like the tropics and golf, you’ll simply love, Fairways and Bluewaters” which is a resort-style golf and country club, as well as, the islands only world-class golf course, complete with lush, sprawling greens which are one with the tropical landscape of the island. In addition to a world-class golf course, the spacious rooms and top notch facilities are simply wonderful as well.